It is a good idea to evaluate and review your life insurance coverage once a year.
Changes in your lifestyle, family, and income can affect the coverage you need.
Once a year, re-read your policy to determine whether your current coverage is adequate to meet all your needs. You should consult your insurance broker if any of the following have occurred or will be occurring:
- Change in marital status.
- The birth or expected birth of a child.
- Significant increase or decrease in income.
- Employment status.
- If you plan on becoming self-employed.
- Any move outside your current province or country.
Please call our toll free number 1-866-369-4474 to discuss your insurance needs with one of our qualified representatives.